Friday, May 15, 2009

1st day

Today is my 1st day go back to form6..

all is still ok lah..

like account and econ no worry loh

because last time form5 ady study so ok lah..

but today got touch something new lah..

like PA..so far this subj is still ok for me..

but the most STUPID is maths..

WALAO..tht stupid teacher ar was so suckz...

he ask those who don have the basic of add maths d student

all transfer to other school and say we will failed in maths-s..

OMG!!are u sure??

i will show u tht u are WRONG..

I SURE WILL PASS!!!!and will get the good result in this subj..

u wait and see...

but although i failed or what i also will stay there until finish my form 6..

see what can u do??hng!!!



by:SHERLY


p/s:tht teacher really got something wrong..and always talk with himself..in my school he is the

most clever 1..but also is the most crazy 1..OOOO...DAMN!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment