Friday, May 29, 2009

TeACher's DAY

TODAY is my x-school's teacher's day..

hrm..i think except form 1's teacher's day..

other thn tht in my memory..

i never go for teacher's day anymore..

i don know why before this i don like to celebrate it with my school teacher..

and just buy a present or sent a card only..

i think i don like to go is because the activities was too boring..

and don know go for what??

but this not means tht i don love my teacher..

today i will go back is because i realli miss my lovely teacherS..

today whn i went to school i saw my teachers enjoy their games with their students NOW..

tht time i felt like regret why last few years i didnt celebrate with them??and play with them..

whn my teacher see me they really felt very happy..and just hug me like tht..

VERY WARM..hehe..

i hope all the student tht still study at scondary school will..

hrm..i don know how to say..and sudenly my mind come out 2 word..

珍惜..

hope those student will understand this..

at the last..i wish all my teacher will enjoy their life..

and always be a HAPPY TEACHER!!!

LOVE u all very much and FOREVER!!



by:SHERLY


p/s:all my lovely teacher must GAMBATEH YA~~^^

No comments:

Post a Comment