Wednesday, May 13, 2009

[pROmis3>

change decide change decide change decide...

finally. i make a final final decision..

I will study FORM 6~~

say want study here change..

say want study there change again..

last month say want study at HELP now change somemore..

haiz..

i also don know what i want..

but now i ady confirm study form6..

i will study form6 not means tht i will give up my PSYCHOLOGY..

i WONT!!!!

i will still study my PSYCHOLOGY..but is not now...

i will wait until finish form 6 just see how because now i really cannot study this course yet..

still got alot problem..

so PSYCHOLOGY,u MUST wait for me ya..

after 2 years we will see again..

i wont forget about u..and u too don forget about me..ok??

we promise!!!!



by:SHERLY


p/s:i am a normal person..MAYBE!!

No comments:

Post a Comment